Facility Use Request

If you would like to use the facilities of the church or school for events not sponsered by St. Paul's, you must fill out the Request for Use of Building Facilities form. You may want to contact the church office to check for room availability before filling out the form.

Return the signed form to the church office at least one month before the event.