What does my child do in preschool?
Daily learning activities include:
- literacy and math
- understanding the weather
- Spanish counting and colors
- daily theme lessons
- finger plays
- art activities
Fun-filled field trips & activities.
Activities are planned for both individual and group interaction. Field trips and resource persons visiting the school are added to enrich your child's knowledge about the community. Creativity is encouraged through many art activities. Christian principles, social adjustment, language development, and coordination are given high priority.
- 3-year-olds (3 by Sept. 15)
Section A: Wednesday 8:30am-11:00am
- 3-and 4-year olds (by Sept. 15)
Section B: TTH 12:40pm-3:10pm
Section C: MWF 12:40pm-3:10pm (W 12:40pm-2pm)
- 4- and 5-year-olds (by Sept. 15)
Section D: MT, THF 8:30am-11:30am
Section E: M-F All Day 8:30am-3:10pm
What will my child accomplish?
Our goal is to provide your child with a happy and successful preschool experience, and it is our hope that your child will:
- develop a positive self-image and a sense of acceptance and belonging.
- develop responsibility for completing activities and putting away materials.
- develop responsibility both as an individual and as a group member.
- cooperatively work and play with others by waiting for turns, listening to others, sharing supplies, and awareness of others' rights.
- increase confidence of language and communication skills through shared experiences.
We're here to help.
- provide a safe and secure learning environment.
- provide the tools for learning with a balance of developmentally appropriate activities and materials.
- are good role models who enjoy learning with the children and encourage freedom with responsibility.
- assess and evaluate learning and curriculum.
- value parents as partners in their child's education.